3 bed, 2 bath, 1,620 sq. ft.
Sold – Represented Seller
Carpinteria Retreat! Spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath Mfg home built in 2013.The fresh and bright kitchen with abundant storage and counter space has island and breakfast area. Adjacent dining room is large enough for a pool table! Mountain views from kitchen and porch. Pleasant fully fenced yard with fruit trees, parking for 2 cars and large storage shed. Excellent closet space in all three bedrooms with large walk in closet in the master. Master bathroom has dual sinks. Just minutes from the beach and downtown Carpinteria. The quiet Sandpiper community offers year round heated pool & jacuzzi, large club house with, full kitchen, billiard room, fireplace, big screen TV, library for adults & children. Tennis courts, ping pong, BBQ area, RV storage and dog park. A wonderful place to live and play.
- Property type: Condo/Co-Op
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2 (2 full)
- Built in 2013
- 1,620 sq.ft.
- Interior features: Cathedral Ceilings, Dual Pane Window, Skylight
- Eating areas: Breakfast Area, Dining Area
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Built-In Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl/Linoleum
- Exterior features: Dog run, fenced BCK, patio open
- Other structures: Shed
- Community amenities: Pool, Pool House, SPA-Outside, Tennis Court
- Heating description: GFA
- Topography: Level
- County: Santa Barbara
- Property style: Manufactured Home
- Zoning: Other
- MLS area: 05 – CARPINTERIA/SUMMERLAND